UI Developer - ( 1 Year )
-Collaborated with team on implementing new features and UX in an Agile environment
-Developed working prototypes from UI designs for cross-platform devices
- -Working Experience in preparation of Test cases and Defect reports.
-Made heavy use of Chrome Developer Tools + Firebug to ensure front-end code and assets were optimized and high-quality
- -Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing and designing user experiences of web applications using Angular JS, HTML5/XHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java script, Ajax
UI Developer | Database Designer - ( 3 Year 2 Months )
Developed design documents and provided estimates for the client requirements
- -Working as a UI Developer for External applications based on clients needs
- -Working with browsers compatibility issues.
- -Estimated time to develop for all approved prototypes and the implementation of those prototypes using jQuery and CSS as well as showing to project leads and receiving and implementing any changes or implementation updates
-In-depth knowledge of using a variety of programming languages, database and operating systems on multiple platform.
Business Analyst( 2 Year )
Expert Knowledge on understanding Business requirements gathering & Analysis, Project Management.
- -Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications. SDLC Methodologies Waterfall, Iterative, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Spiral, Agile. Modeling Tools UML, MS Visio, Erwin, Power Designer, Balsamiq.
- -Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- -Created Functional Requirement Specification documents – that include UML Use case diagrams, scenarios, activity diagrams and data mapping. Provided End User Consulting on Functionality and Business Process.
-Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, risks & Digital Marketing.
Technical Support Analyst - ( 1 Year)
-Understanding database design schemas for different sources and targets and end user business requirements.
- -Preparing SQL queries to implement the data.
- -Interactions with stakeholder to make the user Interface better.
- -Reporting daily, testing status to the stake holder.
- -Designed test cases and Executed Test cases.
- -Defect Analyzing and Reporting in QC.
- -Workflow monitoring to ensure error free loading of User Interface.